GLDNSKN, INC ( /ˈɡōldən - skin / ) is a cruelty-free+clean handcrafted skincare and body therapy curator in Chicago, IL. We ideate, formulate, and manufacture in-house. Founded by Helena De’Ella, an African American Woman with the desire to ensure Melanated skin remains #foreverGLDN.
From the Heart:
- Self-ish activists that believe in the concept of preservation of one's wholistic self.
- We seek to normalize the use of natural skin & everyday household products in the black community.
- To be recognized by love and care towards our customers and quality of facial + body products.
- Each product is crafted within the USA with love and earthly ingredients.
- Always cruelty-free and we aim to utilize eco-friendly and recycled products.
- Proud Black, Female-owned + operated.
- Empowering the Black community through charitable contributions with every sale.
Our Values at GLNDSKN
Passion l Execution l Accountability l Collaboration l Equality
USA Manufactured l Handcrafted l Black-Owned Business l Real Ingredients l Cruelty-Free
We welcome you with loving arms and be sure to join our mailing list so you get all of our alerts for upcoming activities, tips & new releases.